Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Keeping in touch

We thought many of you would be interested in this information. It's from Naomi De Boer who is working this summer at Alpha Omega Publications, which is based in Rock Rapids, Iowa.


Naomi says, "I was just trying to figure out an aspect of in-design when I ran across this website: http://school.tatoland.com/."

She goes on to say, "It looks like a really great resource if you want to read about the basics of a number of programs in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Flash and Dreamweaver. I thought maybe students who are just learning the programs for the first time, and even more experienced students, would appreciate an online resource. It's nice because if you have a question, it can be accessed while doing homework. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along, since I found it helpful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the editor has approved them.